2017 BDPA Individual PACEsetter Awards
- CAREER ACHIEVEMENT
- COMMUNITY SERVICE
- TECHNOLOGY EXCELLENCE
OUR PEOPLE, THEIR ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Nominated are accepted from industry and the community at large.
Awards presented during the National BDPA Technology Conference and Career Fair Awards Gala on Saturday, July 29, 2017.
- Provides individual, community and BDPA sponsor recognition.
- Promotes BDPA as an organization that honors and recognizes talented, accomplished individuals.
- Winners will receive:
- A commemorative gift
- A complimentary one year BDPA membership
- Recognized as a BDPA Individual PACEsetter Award winner on the bdpa.org website
The National BDPA Individual PACESetter Awards recognize members who have demonstrated exceptional results in one of the three (3) categories below. Nominations are accepted and evaluated by a team of National BDPA members in accordance with the descriptions below. One winner will be selected per category and winners will be celebrated during the 2017 National BDPA Technology Conference & Career Fair.
Nominations are due: May 15, 2017
Award recipients will be announced: June 2, 2017
Nominations packages must include:
- Career resume including education, positions held, awards and recognition and professional association affiliations.
- A completed Nomination form. Incomplete submissions will result in a candidate being disqualified from consideration.
- A professional portrait image of the candidate, appropriate for publication with the award citation.
The Award categories and descriptions are:
- Career Achievement - Experienced professionals who have achieved significant career accomplishments and/or made contributions throughout their career to their company or industry.
- Community Service - Significant demonstration, by meaningful results, strong partnership and collaboration with entities in the communities they reside.
- Technology Excellence - Individuals who have pioneered new or leveraged existing technology to solve a critical industry, business or technical problem.
Please submit any questions or inquiries regarding the award or award categories to email@example.com.
You will receive a response within seventy-two (72) hours.
National BDPA | 9500 Arena Drive, Suite 106 | Largo, MD 20774 |
Phone: 301-584-3135 | fax: 301-560-8300 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To download Individual PACEsetter Award package click here