BDPA is pleased to announce a new member benefit – free enrollment in a CISSP Certification Course for qualified unemployed members. This is the first of several certification courses available for BDPA members.
Course Value: $2,895
BDPA Member Cost With Grant: $0.00 ($1,295 membercost without grant)
Delivery Method: Virtual Classroom with a live instructor using Cisco WebEx
Dates of course: Sept.17, Oct.15, Oct. 29, Nov. 26, and Dec. 10 2012
Course Duration: 5 days
Course Hours: 9:00 A.M. 5:00 PM
Simple Grant Eligibility Requirements
- Be a member of BDPA
- Be unemployed before and on the class start date
- Tell us your job goal in Information Security
- Planning to take the CISSP Certification Examination
- Submit your resume
- One paragraph on what this would mean to you be admitted into the CISSP certification class
Login in and submit your application no later than August 10, 2012 be sure to attach your resume and proof of unemployment status. It's that simple! Click on "More in this Section" to access the Grant Application.
Grant Exclusions and Conditions
- Candidates must provide proof of unemployment upon request.
- Grant recipients must obtain CISSP Boxed Set (All-in-One)[Hardcover] BY Shon Harris books can be ordered directly from Amazon
- Classes must have at least 8 participants or the class will be cancelled.
- No refunds for expenses if class is cancelled
- Limit of one class per person per course session
- Candidate must have a computer that supports Cisco WebEx conferencing software
- The total number of grants is limited
Send an email to email@example.com with questions.
Note: BDPA members that are employed or underemployed, can take the course for $1295.00 with $400.00 down and the balance paid in three installments 90 days. No interest .